- Credit memos.
- Recurring Profiles
- Billing Agreements
- Terms & Conditions.
1. Orders inside Admin->Sales->Orders. Admin can see all orders that are placed on the website. Admin can also create shipments, invoices, credit memos from this section
2. Invoices inside Admin->Sales->Invoices. All invoices that has been created from orders are here.
3. Shipments inside Admin->Sales->Shipments. All shipments that has been created from orders are here.
4. Credit Memos inside Admin->Sales->Credit Memos. All credit memos that has been created from orders are here.
5. Transactions inside Admin->Sales->Transactions. All Transactions from third party like Transaction ID , Payment method etc are here.
6. Recurring Profiles inside Admin->Sales->Recurring Profiles. This is available as beta version in Magento. If any order item having recurring is enabled. It will show in that section. Recurring Profiles is about to accept the money in installment.
7. Billing Agreements inside Admin->Sales->Billing Agreements. This is an agreement between payment system & customers to use that billing agreements to make payment next time.
8. Terms & Conditions inside Admin->Sales->Terms & Conditions. The terms and condition can be add from here. By enabling that customer can place the order only if they accept the terms & conditions.
9. Tax inside Admin->Sales->Tax. This is managed as:
Product Tax Classes, to create tax classes & allot them to products
Customer Tax Classes, to create tax classes & allot them to customers
Manage Tax zone & Rates, to define tax rates for specific country & state.
Manage Tax Rules, to make rule with all product tax class, customer tax class & Tax rates.
Import/Export tax rates, to import tax rates at once instead creating one by one.
"The easy way for everything."